Choose the answer that best describes you.
1. What slang do you use the most?
- Far out, man (1 point)
- Whoop, there it is (3 points)
- That was epic (4 points)
- That’s tubular, dude (2 points)
2. Who is your favorite soccer player?
- Pelé (1 point)
- Cobi Jones (3 points)
- Landon Donovan (4 points)
- Diego Maradona (2 points)
3. What is your favorite goal celebration dance?
- Do The Macarena (3 points)
- Walking Like An Egyptian (2 points)
- Do The Hustle (1 point)
- Make Up Your Own (4 points)
4. What is your favorite accessory to wear on the field?
- Leg warmers/ fake moustache (2 points)
- Bandanas or hair scrunchies (3 points)
- Headbands or hair ribbons (4 points)
- Anything with a peace sign on it (1 point)
5. If you could have a soccer ball designed just for you, what would it look like?
- Flowers and nature (1 point)
- Lightning Bolts, stars and anything neon (2 points)
- Checkers or Splattered Paint (3 points)
- Any of the above would work (4 points)
6. What is your favorite sports movie?
- Bad News Bears (1 point)
- Air Bud (3 points)
- Bend it like Beckham (4 points)
- Mighty Ducks (2 points)
7. What singer/band do you listen to when you want to get pumped up before a game?
- Bob Dylan (1 point)
- Michael Jackson (2 points)
- The Wanted (4 points)
- Spice Girls (3 points)
22+ You are an AYSO player of today
15-21 You are a wild child of the ‘90s
8-14 You are a rockin' child of the ‘80s
1-7 You are a mellow child of the ‘70s
Player of Today (22+ points)
What can we say? You talk, breath and live a modern life. You’re chic, cool and trendy, and so is your soccer style. There is no need to travel through the decades - you belong right where you are. Even though you have an appreciation for old school style, you march to the beat of your own synthesized drum.
‘90s Super Star (15-21 points)
Score! You’re not too old school, but you definitely have the taste of an AYSO star from the ‘90s. When game day rolls around, you’re probably rockin’ neon colors, checkers and anything else that’s all that and a bag of chips. You also never forget to bust out the Macarena before a big game.
‘80s Rock Star (8-14 points)
That’s tubular! At heart, your AYSO soccer skills belong in the ‘80s! You love all things from that decade, whether it’s leg warmers or celebrating a game well done by walking like an Egyptian. You’re also wise while making strategic plays and probably look to players from previous generations for insight. Totally radical, dude.
‘70s Flower Child (1-7 points)
Peace and love, man. You’re a ‘70s AYSO star who respects nature, flower power and enjoys all things groovy. You listen to far out tunes – anything by Bob Dylan will get you in the mood for a big game. Typically the most relaxed athlete on the field, you never end a game without giving peace daisies to your opponents. Right on.