- Does my child need to be the highest skilled player to come?
No, as long as they are passionate about the game and desire to improve their skills and grow as an individual, they are welcome to come.
- Can my child come even if we are not from California?
Absolutely, however, the registration cost does not cover their transportation to the camp. If you are flying in, we will send two staff to pick up the players from Orange County Airport and drop them off at the end of the week. If this is the case, please provide us with your flight information.
- My child need to take medication daily, what do we do?
We will have a nurse on staff that can help remind them to take their medication, as long as you provide us with the instructions.
- Will you have a trainer at the field with the players?
Yes, the university provides us with a certified trainer from their athletic department.
- How do we sign up?
Register online through the register tab or fill out the registration form and send it back to us by mail, fax, or email.
- What are the living conditions for the players?
The players will be staying in the university dormitories with two players to each room. The boys and girls will be on different floors and there will be at least two staff housed on each floor as well.
- Does my child need to bring money?
They do not need to, but a small amount of spending cash would be a good idea. We will provide all meals and some snacks throughout the week.
- Can I contact my child during the camp?
We do allow the players to keep their cell phone for these purposes. We will also provide you with the cell phone numbers for our staff if you need to reach them during the week.