The National Management Advisory Commission (NMAC) is seeking dedicated AYSO volunteers who have time to commit to the development of Management Program projects, such as AYSO Lesson Plans and their accompanying PowerPoints and handouts.
Criteria for consideration include:
* Good working knowledge of the AYSO Management Program
* AYSO Advanced Management Instructor Certification
* Ability to write management curriculum
* Proficiency with PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Availability to attend and instruct at local or other AYSO EXPOs (formerly Section Meetings)
* Availability to participate in NMAC conference calls once a month
If interested, complete this application form and return it to Frankie Shabsin by Monday, June 30.