Premier Partners

RC News

How to Secure Certificates of Insurance

It's time to secure certificates of insurance and field permits for the upcoming season!  

A certificate of insurance, or proof of liability coverage, is usually required by property owners such as school districts, city recreations departments, and private businesses before they issue a "Use Permit" to any organization requesting permission to use their fields or facilities.
To learn more, click here and select General Liability.  

Back to top