If the person in charge of your Region’s social media accounts leaves your Region, you risk losing access to the accounts. To avoid this situation and any access related issues, save the login information in a place where you’ll be able to find it later. Be sure to also grant administrative rights to at least two people from your Region for each of your social media platforms. On Twitter and Instagram, you can do this by sharing the password with at least two volunteers. On Facebook, you can add multiple people as admins for your Region’s page by following the directions listed below:
If you're an admin:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Page Roles in the left column.
3. If the individuals are your Facebook friends, begin typing their names and it will auto-populate on the list that appears. If they aren't your friends, simply enter the email address they use to login to their Facebook account.
4. Click Admin from the drop down menu.
5. Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
If you have any questions, email us here.