Encouraging parents and volunteers to sign-up online through eAYSO has a multitude of benefits, including saving time, avoiding errors and conserving paper! Check out the top 9 benefits below:
- It takes an average of four minutes for a volunteer to enter all the required information for one player or volunteer from a handwritten paper application into the system. It only takes 30 seconds to process an application completed online.
- Required personal identifying information (Social Security Number, Driver's License #, etc.) is encrypted on entry and much more secure than using paper forms.
- Parents/volunteers only have to do a full sign up once. If they choose to save a username and password, next season it will take them less than a minute to sign up again!
- Parents/volunteers can print the needed copies of their own forms at their convenience. Special software is no longer needed to print. (Or the Region can arrange to print for them.)
- It only takes a few mouse clicks for Registrars to accept a player or volunteer who has signed up online.
- No deciphering handwriting means fewer data errors!
- Many schools, libraries and community centers have banks of computers that might be used for members who don't have computer access of their own.
- Having parents/volunteers register online saves paper and is a great way for your Region to go green!
- AYSO has paired up with a merchant services vendor, Corduro, to allow your Region to accept credit card payments through eAYSO as well as through their PayMobile application to make paying registration easier for the user!
AYSO's online registration tool can be found on eAYSO.org
. Spread the word of online registration with this simple flyer.