Encouraging parents and volunteers to sign-up online through eAYSO has a multitude of benefits, including saving time, avoiding errors and conserving paper! Check out the top 9 benefits below:
- It takes an average of four minutes for a volunteer to enter all the required information for one player or volunteer from a handwritten paper application into the system. It only takes 30 seconds to process an application completed online.
- Required personal identifying information (Social Security Number, Driver's License #, etc.) is encrypted on entry and much more secure than using paper forms.
- Parents/volunteers only have to do a full sign up once. If they choose to save a username and password, next season it will take them less than a minute to sign up again!
- Parents/volunteers can print the needed copies of their own forms at their convenience. Special software is no longer needed to print. (Or the Region can arrange to print for them.)
- It only takes a few mouse clicks for Registrars to accept a player or volunteer who has signed up online.
- No deciphering handwriting means fewer data errors!
- Many schools, libraries and community centers have banks of computers that might be used for members who don't have computer access of their own.
- Having parents/volunteers register online saves paper and is a great way for your Region to go green!
- Improved offline module can be used where dial-up connections are slow. Data can be entered on one or more computers at registration, then uploaded to eAYSO later.
AYSO's online registration tool can be found on eAYSO.org
. Spread the word of online registration with this simple flyer.