SAVE TIME! SAVE MONEY! SAVE AGGRAVATION!
Have parents and volunteers sign up online.
- AYSO's online registration tool can be found at www.eayso.org.
- It takes an average of 4 minutes to enter all the required information for one player or volunteer handwritten on a paper application. It will take only 30 seconds to process an application completed online.
- Required personal identifying information (SSN, DL #, etc.) is encrypted on entry and much more secure than using paper forms. No more hassles for Registrars with incomplete forms!
- Parents/volunteers only have to do this once. If they choose to save a user name and password, next season it will take them less than 1 minute to sign up again!
- They can print the needed copies of their own forms on the spot. Special software is no longer needed to print. Or the region can arrange to print for them.
- No handwriting to decipher! Fewer data errors! All info is up to date!
- Registrars need only use a few mouse clicks to accept a player or volunteer who has signed up online. Little or no typing!
- Many schools, libraries and community centers have banks of computers that might be used for members who don't have computer access of their own.
- Improved offline module can be used where dial-up connections are slow. Data can be entered on one or more computers at registration, then uploaded to eAYSO later.
For returning players and volunteers not signing up online, use pre-printed forms!
- Six to eight weeks prior to your first registration event, contact the National Office to order a pre-registration (pre-reg) kit. Request pre-printed forms for your returning players and volunteers
- One pre-reg kit is provided free of charge to each Region once each season. A nominal charge for additional forms/supplies thereafter. PLAN AHEAD! These forms must be ordered 4-6 weeks before your first registration event.
- Send the forms to the families to review and sign OR have a separate line at your event for returning folks. They'll appreciate the express service!
- The forms need only be reviewed and any changes or corrections noted, then signed and dated before submission.
- Registrants with pre-printed forms can be accepted by the Registrar much more quickly, typing only any changes or corrections. Helps avoid the creation of duplicate records!
Click for online registration