NAP Online is a secure Web-based accounting and bookkeeping system. Check out the “About NAP Online” video to get a rundown of what it can do for you. If you’re more of a hands on learner, you can also log into the demo site to play around in the system using your eAYSO username and password.
There are many benefits to using the NAP Online. Here are just some of the benefits of using the system:
• It’s Free!
• Print checks locally or hand write them and enter them into the system
• Access NAP Online from any device with an internet connection
• Less Clutter, Go Digital!
o Upload electronic images of invoices and receipts
o No more mailing in MDRFs
• Online instructions (Videos and Step by Step)
• On demand reports to view and export in PDF and Excel formats
o Current month and year to date totals
o Compare current totals to the prior year or budget
• Organize your accounts your way
o Create categories such as fall, spring and tournaments to track expenses better
o Create sub-accounts to make tracking easier
o 5111 – Field Expenses
1. A: Landscaping
2. B: Paint
3. C: Trash
• For security, access is granted to currently registered volunteers listed on the Board in eAYSO
• Positions with Access include:
o SDs, ADs, RCs, and Treasurers
o Auditors also have access to view reports and transactions
To get NAP online setup for your Region, email us here.