Did you know every Section, Area and Region has their own NAP (National Accounting Program) Representative? To find out who your NAP Representative is, click here.
A NAP Representative can provide answers to many of your finance and accounting related needs. They can help with the following (and more!):
• Answer questions on coding checks or deposits
• Post your monthly bank statement to eAYSO
• Post your monthly NAP Reports to eAYSO
• Make adjustments to coding so that your NAP Reports are as accurate as possible
• Assist in resolving banking issues, such as writing a letter to the bank to ease the transition of adding new account signers
• Write letters acknowledging your SAR is in good standing to receive donation money for volunteer hours worked
• Explain how to download a variety of forms such as the MDRF, Budget File, Chart of Accounts, W9, 1099 Excel spreadsheet and more
• Help you navigate in eAYSO and NAP Online
Your NAP Representative is always here and ready to help!