Right now, uniforms are top of mind for a lot of AYSO Regions. Before you order, did you know that AYSO has mandatory uniform guidelines?
These guidelines cover what can appear on the jersey and the shorts, and where.
- The AYSO traditional logo is required on left chest area and is the only logo allowed in that area.
- The AYSO traditional logo is required to visibly contrast with uniform fabric.
- The AYSO traditional logo must be no less than 3” or more than 4”.
- Number is required to appear on the back of the jersey.
- Number color is required to contrast with uniform fabric.
- Optional: Uniform number may also appear on right front of jersey or left front of shorts. Optional numbers not to exceed 4” in height.
- Optional: Region, skills, sponsor or sportsmanship logo may appear on the upper right sleeve and/or lower right front of shorts. No more than 3” in diameter.
- The uniform manufacturer’s mark can appear on the uniform but may not be larger than the AYSO logo, and cannot be on the left front chest area of the uniform.
- No other logo, sponsor name, team name, individual name or other applied graphics may appear anywhere on an AYSO uniform unless authorized by the AYSO National Board of Directors.