Region Logo Frame Instructions
ON A PC (Microsoft Paint)1. Download the JPG file from the website and save it somewhere where you remember.
2. Open PAINT from your Accessories
3. Go to FILE > OPEN and select the logo frame from where you saved it.
4. Go to IMAGE > STRETCH/SKEW
5. Change Stretch Horizontal to 30% and Stretch Vertical to 30%
6. Go to FILE > SAVE to save your image.
7. Close your image.
8. Open PAINT from your Accessories
9. Go to FILE > OPEN and select your Region's logo
10. Type in CTRL + A to select your logo
11. Type in CTRL + C to copy your logo
12. Close your logo
13. Open PAINT from your Accessories
14. Go to FILE > OPEN and select the logo frame from where you saved it.
15. Type in CTRL + V to paste your Region Logo into the Logo Frame
16. Use the crosshairs to move your logo to where it should go in the logo frame
17. If you need to resize your logo, take your pointer to the corner of the logo and it should turn into diagonal arrows. Click and drag to resize your logo.
18. When you are complete, go to FILE > SAVE AS to save your new logo.
19. Select a location, edit the filename, and make sure JPEG is selected as filetype.
20. Click SAVE
21. Congratulations! You've put your Region logo in the AYSO Logo Frame!
ON A MAC (TBD)Please use the web version below.
ON THE WEB (http://pixlr.com/editor/)1. Download the JPG file from the website and save it somewhere where you remember.
2. Click the link to the website.
3. Select "Open Image From Computer"
4. Select the Logo Frame from where you saved it.
5. Go to FILE > OPEN IMAGE
6. Select your Region's Logo from where it is saved.
7. Make sure the Region Logo is in the active window and go to EDIT > SELECT ALL
8. Go to EDIT > COPY
9. Click on the Logo Frame Image and go to EDIT > PASTE
10. Click on the tool with the pointer and crosshairs in the tool bar on the left (top right image in box)
11. Click on your Region Logo and drag it to the space where it should be.
12. If your logo need to be resized, go to EDIT > FREE TRANSFORM
13. Click on the corner of the box and drag until it is the size you like. Click anywhere off the image and click YES to apply changes.
14. When your image is the way you want it, go to FILE > SAVE
15. Make sure MY COMPUTER is selected. Choose a name for your file and make sure JPEG is the selected file format.
16. Click OK. It will ask you where to save the file. Chose a location and click SAVE.
17. Congratulations! You've put your Region logo in the AYSO Logo Frame!
WITH ILLUSTRATOR (or other vector editing program)1. Download the EPS file from the website and save it somewhere you remember.
2. Open the file in your vector editing program (Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.)
3. Create a new layer in the document
4. Place your Region Logo on the new layer and put it in the empty side of the Region Logo Frame
5. Save your file as a JPG, PNG, GIF or other viewable file.
6. Congratulations! You've put your Region logo in the AYSO Logo Frame!