AYSO National Uniform Brand Specifications
AYSO’s Official Uniform Sponsor, Score, will be the preferred provider of uniforms.
Each chartered, pilot and/or affiliate AYSO Region shall provide for team members to wear a matching team uniform consisting of a jersey or t-shirt, shorts and socks. Such uniform shall be properly marked with the AYSO Traditional logo, described in Exhibit “A” of these AYSO Brand Specifications.
The Region may apply to the National Office Marketing Dept by clicking here to include city/community/neighborhood markings elsewhere on their uniform. These markings may not interfere with the AYSO branding. If there are questions of interpretation or additional flexibility needed, please contact the AYSO National Office Marketing Dept. at Marketing@ayso.org.
Revised March 18, 2016
- Each AYSO jersey or game t-shirt will include the AYSO Traditional Logo that is a minimum of three (3) inches in diameter located on the upper left chest area of the jersey and otherwise shall conform to the markings on Exhibit “A.”
- Each AYSO jersey or game t-shirt will include the FOX Sports 1 logo that is a minimum of three (3) inches wide located on the upper right chest area and/or otherwise shall conform to the markings on Exhibit “A”.
Regions that reuse or recycle uniforms are still required to include the FOX Sports 1 logo. To request appliques for your uniforms, please click here.
- The AYSO uniform, including goalkeepers’ jerseys, may bear a manufacturer’s name and/or logo. The manufacturer’s name and/or logo must not be displayed more prominently than the AYSO Traditional logo or be larger than 3 inches and it must not be placed on the upper left front of the jersey. In no event shall a manufacturer’s name and/or logo appear in the area designated for the AYSO Traditional logo. Except as provided in these Brand Specifications or as reflected in Exhibit “A”, no other markings may appear on the uniform without the prior approval of the AYSO Marketing Dept.
- No AYSO uniform may bear a team member’s name (i.e. Johnny Jones).
- No AYSO uniform may bear a team name, league name, or program name.
- No replica jerseys are allowed.
- The team member’s uniform number shall appear on the back of the jersey in a color or outline that contrasts with the jersey color, and (optionally) may be placed on the front of the uniform on the jersey and/or on the leg of the shorts.
- Jerseys must have sleeves.
- The AYSO Traditional logo must appear in a color that contrasts with the player’s primary uniform color. The AYSO Traditional logo must have a prominent appearance on the uniform.
- All AYSO logos must be used without modification. No person may use any of the AYSO trade names, trademarks or logos for any use other than AYSO-authorized activities without the prior written consent of the National Office. This includes having the AYSO Traditional logo stamped on soccer balls, soccer shoes or other equipment, or used in association with the products or services of any person.
- AYSO’s Official Uniform Sponsor will be the preferred provider of uniforms.
- These Brand Guidelines may be altered from time to time by the AYSO National Marketing Dept.
- An AYSO Region may include city/community/neighborhood markings on their socks.
- For the AYSO EXTRA program, an AYSO Region may choose to display the official AYSO EXTRA logo on the jersey left chest area, with the AYSO Traditional Logo on the left sleeve. Both logos will be no less than three (3) inches in diameter.
- The AYSO uniform may bear an optional emblem representing Region, skills, local sponsor, Sportsmanship, tournament or event on the upper right sleeve and/or the lower front of the shorts. Such emblems shall be no more than three inches in diameter (or equivalent diagonal) and must be approved by the Marketing Dept.
- No Region sponsor logo on any AYSO uniform may conflict with an AYSO National Sponsor.
The AYSO National Board of Directors may designate that the AYSO uniform bear sponsors emlbems in locations of its choosing. No Region or other logo will interfere with this sponsor emblem.