How To List an AYSO Friend or Loved One
To list the passing of an AYSO friend or loved one, include these 8 items in a single email message:
- Full name of deceased. Please carefully check all spelling.
- Exact date of death.
- Exact date of birth (if known.)
- AYSO Region, Area and/or Section number affiliation (i.e. Region 123, Area 1X, Section 19)
- Current AYSO job titles (i.e. Area Director, Regional Treasurer, Referee & Coach)
- Web address to any online obituary or online memorial page* that may have further information on the deceased and/or an opportunity for AYSO friends to add their comments and condolences. The name of the deceased will be linked to this online information source.
- Your contact email address for any follow-up that may be necessary.
- Please have the subject line of the email read: AYSO In Memoriam
Email to: MichaelT@ayso.org. Your listing will be included on AYSO.org's "In Memoriam" page for approximately 60 days. This service is a courtesy to AYSO members and AYSO cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. If you see any errors or omissions, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to correct them.
*Note: Many mortuaries, newspapers and others provide online memorial page services. There are also many online companies that make these services available. Here is one service that includes a free memorial option.