3 New eAYSO Upgrades for CVPAs
Three recent eAYSO changes have gone into effect that will help make your job easier:
- The CVPA>Volunteer Data Export. The addition of the CVPA>Volunteer Data Export feature simplifies the tracking of volunteer application forms. This report prints all registered adult and youth volunteers for the membership year, positions selected or all categories and displays whether the form has been eSigned and received by Safe Haven®. The report also allows you to select "ALL Registered Volunteers," "RED Flagged Volunteers," or "YELLOW Restricted Volunteers."
- Adult Volunteer Email Notice. Another new feature is the email notice that goes out to CVPAs and Safe Haven when a youth volunteer becomes 18 years old. In the past, the youth volunteer record was automatically converted to an adult volunteer record – which led to some adult volunteer records appearing without a Social Security Number. While the system process is the same, you will now get a notice when a youth volunteer is no longer under 18 years of age. Two things will occur when a youth volunteer turns 18 years of age:
- If they are currently volunteering, you’ll receive a notice for you to ask for and collect a signed adult volunteer application.
- A note will appear in the Volunteer Memo and the red flag will be set
Note: If they are not volunteering, simply leave the record alone.
- Volunteer Application Prints. As requested, when a volunteer prints their volunteer application out of eAYSO, the third page with the empty disclosure box will no longer print, saving many sheets of paper.