AYSO Announces Major eSign Price Cut
AYSO has taken a major step to reduce the work-load of Regional Registrars and CVPAs, eliminate storage of registration forms and save volunteer time.
Beginning this summer, the per-form cost of eSign is being cut by 75 percent to $0.25 each. And, all eSign volunteer forms are free!
eSign is the electronic signature option inside eAYSO. It allows parents and guardians to legally sign their player and volunteer forms online. It is part of the eAYSO check-out process. Some of the benefits of eSign include:
- Saves volunteer time
- Eliminates storage of player or volunteer forms
- Reduces risk of identity theft from handwritten/pre-printed forms
- Increased accuracy of all information
- Eliminates the need to send copies of volunteer forms to the National Office
- Enables more timely completion of Safe Haven clearance of volunteers
- Saves trees!
Nearly 50 percent of AYSO Regions no longer use paper forms. For those members with limited access to a computer, Regions are finding lots of places (such as libraries, school computer labs, fast food restaurants and coffee shops) that offer free or low cost computer use, wireless internet and are excited to host AYSO registration events.
Continue reading... Click here for a list of eSign FAQs.
Reprinted from The Commish! an AYSO weekly e-newsletter. Sign up here.