Reprinting Player Forms for Additional AYSO Programs
Do you need to reprint a large number of player registration forms for an upcoming AYSO EXTRA, winter or spring program? Save valuable time and reprint these forms all at once from eAYSO without having to access each player’s record individually.
Here’s how: In eAYSO, click on “Reports” then select “Player” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the name of the “Player Group” for which you have formed teams (i.e. Winter 2011 or EXTRA, etc.)
- Next, choose the “Report Type” by selecting “Region Pre Printed Forms” from the drop-down menu.
- Optionally, you may choose to print selected Divisions, Gender, and other sorting criteria depending on your needs. You also have the option of staying with the default settings.
- Finally, unselect the Single line listing checkbox. This enables the entire form image to get generated. (You may want to also unselect the “Show Fee Data” and the “Show Ratings” check boxes)
- Click “Generate Report.” The PDFs of all the players’ registration forms will be generated so that you may print out the forms for the coaches or the parents, or for your records.
You can also print mailing labels, single line listings (those who’ve paid fees, those who still have a balance due, etc.) and more by selecting different report types and player groups on the screen above.
Send us an email
if you have any questions.