What Can Your NAP Representative Do for You?
Did you know each Section - and all of the Areas and Regions - has their own NAP Representative? To find out who is your NAP Representative, click here
. Here are nine things your NAP Representative can do for you:
1. Answer questions on coding checks or deposits
2. Post your monthly bank statement to eAYSO
3. Post your monthly NAP reports to eAYSO
4. Make adjustments to coding so that your NAP reports are as accurate as possible
5. Assist in resolving banking issues, such as providing a letter to the bank to ease the transition of adding new account signers
6. Provide letters acknowledging your SAR is in good standing to receive donation money for volunteer hours worked
7. Direct you to our website to download a variety of forms such as the MDRF, Budget File, Chart of Accounts, W9, 1099 Excel spreadsheet and more
8. Help you navigate eAYSO
9. Any question that comes up in your job, your NAP Representative is always here ready to help!